Click the image to register for Breakfast With Dad
Join us for in-person kids program, for Infants – 5th grade, during our 8:30am and 10:00am services.
With your kids in mind, we are committed to providing a safe & clean environment where they can experience God’s love in a fun and in an age-appropriate way with weekly worship, Bible lessons, and interactive application.
Are You Visiting?
Walk to the Kids Check-In Kiosk and let us know you’re visiting! Our eager and friendly staff will be ready for you and walk you through every step. We can’t wait to meet you!
Below are resources to help you guide conversations with your child to help them navigate tough situations and activity suggestions:
In these anxious days, the church (all of us) can shine as a light of hope, care, faith, patience and prudence. We can demonstrate for the world how our faith provides true assurance against worry and fear.
“for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” 2 Timothy 1:7
“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
We exist to encourage all kids to know that God loves and wants a personal relationship with them, so that they follow, serve, and share Jesus with the world!
- Word of God – The Bible is the foundation from which we teach that helps shape each child’s worldview.
- Servant Leadership – Building one another up, emulating Jesus’ humility, service, and love.
- Team Work – Staff and volunteers have a passion for kids and desire to connect kids to God and love others.
- Relationship – Partnering with parents as we provide spiritual building blocks from room to room, as the kids grow and advance.
- Safety – Responsibility to protect each child’s physical and emotional well-being while in our care.
- Quality – Seeking to honor God in all we do.
- Fun – Interactive programs provided, so that each child looks forward to going to church and inviting their friends.
Watch the video below to learn more about our safe and secure kids’ check-in.