Pacific Coast Church is seeking an experienced Adult Ministries Coordinator Assistant. Must be able to work independently using a high degree of initiative, creativity and wisdom. This part-time position requires a person with strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be detailed oriented, organized, able to balance multiple tasks, possess excellent computer skills, and a strong team player.
Experience & Qualifications
- College graduate or equivalent work-related experience.
- Highly relational with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office administrative setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Tech savvy, able to edit backends of websites and apps
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines with a flexible approach to changing priorities
- Ability to work/communicate with all levels of the church’s leadership team.
- An ideal candidate would have an understanding of Pacific Coast Church.
It is our mission to encourage everyone to know and follow Jesus. The Administrative Assistant for our team must have a personal relationship with Jesus and be committed to our goal of Reaching people for Christ, Growing followers of Christ and Connecting together in Christ.
- Support Shelby with adult ministries administrative duties for various ministries like Project 25 ministries, Grow Groups, Connect Groups, Team PCC, The Gathering, MOPS, Grief Share-semi-annual update of registration form on F1, Men’s and women’s events, City of San Clemente annual events (3-4 per year)
- Answer the phone and assist callers
- Print promotional materials such as programs, signage, flyers, etc.
- Maintain church database system
- Create event online registrations using church database system Fellowship One
- Update our PCC app regularly
- Assist in planning and execution of church events and activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Computer Savvy / Motivated to tackle unfamiliar software programs
- Detail oriented
- Multitasker with ability to prioritize
- Clear and effective communicator
- Self-motivated, resourceful and organized
Interested candidates should submit their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org