Are you a determined and friendly professional with an advanced understanding of digital communities and a desire to help people find exactly the right environment to grow in their relationships with God? We’re looking for a self-starting Digital Coordinator to monitor our website, mobile app, and social media content, and make suggestions for more effective engagement. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, can generate innovative ideas, and can work in a team environment to promote the ministry, vision, and beliefs of PCC.
- Monitor website, mobile app, and social media content on a daily basis to ensure accuracy, relevancy and digital appeal
- Make recommendations for more effective digital engagement for PCC activities, initiatives, and campaigns
- Work with PCC team members for the creation and maintenance of graphic design, video, and collateral material
- Drive engagement through PCC social media channels
- Work with PCC team members to update the PCC website and mobile app with compelling content
- Use analytics to determine trends and make recommendations from the data
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years working with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a digital channel influencer
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Has a strong personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
This is a contract, part-time position (10 hours per week). Hourly rate depends on experience.
Work schedule is Monday through Friday, 9am to 2pm. Work location is remote and at the PCC office. No travel required.
Email your resume to Scott@pccsc.org to apply.