Topically based Bible Study for Women
THE FALL 2023 STUDY WILL BE ANNOUNCED & REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN AUGUST.
Every Friday morning, from 9-11 & Monday night, from 6:30-8 the women of PCC gather to hear a message and break into small groups for discussion and prayer.
RUTH: LOSS, LOVE, & LEGACY
This Spring, we went through Kelly Minter’s Bible study on Ruth. This session was for the woman who wants to:
- Examine Ruth’s journey of unbearable loss, redeeming love, and divine legacy
- Learn to trust God’s providence even when redemption in your circumstances may seem impossible
- Trace shadows of Jesus, the Messiah to come, in Ruth’s story
For more information, email email@example.com..
MOTHERS OF PRESCHOOLERS
A community for young moms To Realize Their God-Given Potential As Women, Moms, And Leaders.
We gather every Friday Morning for encouragement and support because we believe the simple but revolutionary idea that remarkable things happen when moms come together.
WE GO TOGETHER
This is the year that we will dream bigger, risk greater, and love better. We’re going to do this through the company we keep. Having amazing women by your side isn’t just a perk of living an abundant life, it’s a prerequisite. We are better together. This is the way God has designed us!
What will I experience at MOPS?
- Support, encouragement, and fun
- A space for moms to feel that they belong
- Personal growth
- Practical help from a biblical perspective
- Spiritual hope and support
2023 Fall Session Begins September 19th!
Registration will Open in July.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our contact page.
Every quarter, we have special events for the women of PCC. Check our calendar for the latest information.
We Are Better Together!
We are designed to be connected, CLICK HERE to learn more about our groups.