Charity Casino Night (JAN)
CURRENT READING PLAN
MEN’S MINISTRY LINKS
MEN’S HUDDLE GROUPS
Mission: To equip men to fulfill their Biblical roles through teaching, engaging them in relationships with other men, and encouraging them to understand and embrace God’s calling on their lives.
Vision: Men will be equipped to follow God’s design as servant leaders in all aspects of their lives.
- Love God – our individual relationship with God is the most important thing about us.
- Integrity – we will do what we say.
- Brotherhood – to know and be known for accountability, encouragement, and support.
- Humility – we will be open with one another.
- Courage – we will step out in faith and trust God.
What is a Huddle Group?
A Huddle Group is a group of 3-6 men that meet for prayer, conversation, encouragement, and accountability. It’s our goal for every man in our church to be in a Huddle Group. Huddle groups are core to the Men’s Ministry at PCC. We are better together and you need to get connected!
We’ve found that the best groups are self-formed (we’ll equip your group to meet!), but we’d love to help you find one.
How can I get connected?
- Text PCCMEN to 940-00 to be added to the text list.
- Ask 3 or more friends if they’d like to meet 2-4 times a month for prayer, conversation, and support. Everyone will use the YOU VERSION BIBLE APP to read Scripture. (more info below)
- If you would like us to put you in a Huddle Group, email Tony Elias-Calles.
- Reading plans (completed through the “YouVersion” Bible app, link below) will be sent out by the church. These plans will form the basis of your Huddle discussions. They also serve as an avenue to establish a daily habit of getting in God’s Word. You can find our current reading plan on the left side of this page.
How do the Huddle Groups work?
- Each Huddle should meet 2-4 times a month, either online or in person. Create a schedule that works best for your group.
- Everyone in your group needs to install the YouVersion Bible App. (It works on iPhone and Andriod)
- In between your meetings, everyone will work through the reading plan. After each devotional, leave a comment! This is an easy way to stay connected.
- When you meet together, spend time talking about your readings, how they apply to your life, and pray for one another.