Where faith and fun come together!“Take them by the hand and lead the in the way of the master” - Ephesians 6:4
Vision & Values
- • Word of God - The source of our curriculum that helps to shape a child's worldview
- • Servant Leadership - Leading by example and serving others
- • Relationships - We are conduits connecting little people to God, partnering with parents as we teach kids about a personal relationship with Jesus
- • Teamwork - Staff & volunteers are trained and have the responsibility before God to be united for His purpose
- • Safety - Responsibility to protect each child's physical and emotional well being
- • Quality - God does all things well, as we should too
- • Fun - We want kids to look forward to going to church
Early Childhood (Infant – 4 yr olds)
We don’t just provide childcare; to our littlest learners we are the heart and hands of Jesus. All of our early childhood classrooms are filled with love, fun, and safety.
We also have two family rooms upstairs above the auditorium. Room 204 is set up for parents with young babies and toddlers to be able to watch the service together, and Room 206 is reserved for nursing moms (seating is limited).
Elementary Program (5/k – 5th grade)
The Faith Factory classrooms are available for 5 year olds through 5th grade. The Faith Factory is designed to encourage kids to not only know about Jesus, but also grow in their faith. Our DVD based curriculum has been hand selected because it meets the criteria of our values. The curriculum provides education consistency and spiritual building blocks from room to room as the children advance.
Midweek: Heroes Inc.
“Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” - Matthew 5:16
Heroes, Inc. is where kids discover how God makes Heroes! God is in the business of making modern-day Heroes out of everyday, ordinary people, including kids! Learn more about Heroes.
Join the team!
"The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." - Matthew 20:28