Where faith and fun come together!“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
VisionWe exist to encourage all kids to know that God loves and wants a personal relationship with them, so that they follow, serve, and share Jesus with the world!
- • Word of God - The Bible is the foundation from which we teach that helps shape each child’s worldview.
- • Servant Leadership - Building one another up, emulating Jesus’ humility, service, and love.
- • Team Work - Staff and volunteers have a passion for kids and desire to connect kids to God and love others.
- • Relationship - Partnering with parents as we provide spiritual building blocks from room to room, as the kids grow and advance.
- • Safety - Responsibility to protect each child’s physical and emotional well-being while in our care.
- • Quality - Seeking to honor God in all we do.
- • Fun - Interactive programs provided, so that each child looks forward to going to church and inviting their friends.
Early Childhood (Infant – 4 yrs)
We don’t just provide childcare – children begin learning from the moment they are born. To our youngest learners, we are the heart and hands of Jesus. At age 2, we begin introducing the Gospel and Biblical stories – where God’s love and plan for all humanity is evident.
We also have two family rooms upstairs above the auditorium. Room 204 is set up for parents with young babies and toddlers to be able to watch the service together, and Room 206 is reserved for nursing moms (seating is limited).
Elementary Program (5 yrs – 3rd grade)
The Faith Factory classrooms are available for children age 5 through 3rd grade. The Faith Factory is designed to encourage kids to not only know about Jesus, but also to grow in their faith. Our DVD based curriculum provides education consistency and spiritual building blocks from room to room as the children advance.
Upper Elementary (4th – 5th grade)
Thrive 45 is available to all preteens in 4th and 5th grades. Thrive 45 exists to take preteens deeper into the heart of God’s Word by exploring scripture, asking questions, building relationships, and connecting timeless truth to their lives. They will discover an active faith they can claim as their own!
Automated Check-In Process
Watch the video below to learn more about our safe and secure kids' check-in.
Midweek: Heroes Inc.
“Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” - Matthew 5:16
Heroes, Inc. is where kids discover how God makes Heroes! God is in the business of making modern-day Heroes out of everyday, ordinary people, including kids! Learn more about Heroes.
Join the team!
"The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." - Matthew 20:28