|Missionary Update: Chris & Kristin Deckert
Post Date: 2011-12-31 18:42:09
October 31, 2011
The trip into one of the most densely packed areas of Unreached People Groups in the world went very well. We will give more details in our next newsletter but wanted to thank you for your prayers for safety. I head out tomorrow for a Conference in Bangkok, Thailand. I will be sharing with the many global ministries of CCC the latest mapping tools for tracking Church planting and the needs in other countries.
Photos below are (top down, left to right):
- Meetings with local Church Planters among the indigenous of Mexico.
- Child at Fruit Stand
- Map of Recordings of the NT in various languages.
- Cover of First New Testament translated into an indigenous language back in 1951.
- Popocatepetl Volcano between Mexico City and Puebla.
- Digital Mastering of new recordings of indigenous language New Testaments.