Welcome, and thanks for checking out our page!
This site is dedicated to the Student Ministry of Pacific Coast Church in San Clemente, California, and is meant to function in several ways:
- Find out about what PCC has to offer in terms of weekly Middle School and High School services and events.
- Interact with other students and leaders throughout the week
- Check out the latest pictures, videos, blogs, and media from our ministry
- Find information on upcoming events, important dates, contact information, and more…
Our Sunday morning Middle School Ministry service is at 8:45am in B-3 located on the church campus.
Our Sunday morning High School Ministry service is at 10:45 in B-3 located on the church campus.
In regards to our MID WEEK programming, the design looks like this: (all meeting will be held at the Pacific Coast Church campus in Bungalow 3 and follow a 30- 60 – 30 model of ministry)
- On the 1st and 2nd weeks of the month: we’ll meet in a “deeper conversation” situation. These weeks will include pre-written questions and 60 minutes of conversations
- On the 3rd week: we’ll break up into “Guys and Girls” groups. This means for the small group time, ALL grades will meet together to discuss and develop Male and Female areas of spiritual maturity.
- On the 4th week, expect that to be our outreach and event night. This evening will stray from the 30 – 60 – 30 model and be solely geared towards invitation and fun.
What is the “30 – 60 – 30″ model of Small Group ministry?
- 30 minutes: Welcome, Games, and a Devotion to set up small group discussion
- 60 minutes: Small Group discussion time
- 30 minutes: “Cool Down” time. This time is used for fellowship, snacking, and praying with one another.
The way Mid-week Monday nights will work:
7:00pm – 7:05pm: Welcome
7:05pm – 7:20pm: Big group fellowship (worship/games)
7:20pm – 7:30pm: Devotion and set up for small group conversations
7:30pm – 8:30pm: Small Group Time
8:30pm – 9:00pm: Cool Down Time
For answers to questions, feel free to e-mail Pastor Stephen at email@example.com or call him at the church office: (949) 940.2600 ext. 102
Pacific Coast Church Campus: 2651 Calle Frontera San Clemente, CA 92673
Pacific Coast Church Offices: 181 Ave La Pata, Suite 100 San Clemente, CA 92673